Due to limited yard space, there is a maximum period of 8 weeks yard storage.
Please contact the office on email@example.com if you wish to be added to the lift out list.
POST WASTE MANAGEMENT
Port Waste Management Regulations were updated in 2003. Please follow good practice and dispose of your waste in the proper containers.
OIL and oily Bilge Water / Oil Filters
- Please use the waste oil container next to the yard gate as stipulated on the sign alongside the tank.
- Do not leave containers full of oil at the side. If you need help ask the Bosun.
GARBAGE FROM BOATS
- Please dispose of Food waste, plastics and bottles in the wheelie bin containers next to the club slipway and marked Garbage.
- Batteries can be disposed of in the container next to the Yard Gate.
ANTI FOUL TINS AND ROLLERS/ BRUSHES
- Anti foul tins and rollers / brushes can be disposed of in the drums next to the yard gate.
SYSAC is a friendly club and warmly welcomes new members. If you would like to join, please download the application from here and return it to the club.
We are a members club but visitors will be warmly welcomed into our clubhouse for a drink and a meal.
Swansea Yacht & Sub Aqua Club
OFFICE: (01792) 469 084
CLUBHOUSE: (01792) 469 096
FAX: (01792) 469 097